[hpsdr] No Signals from a New HPSDR

Jim Gailer lists at kingstag.net
Fri Nov 11 08:30:19 PST 2011

Hi

Success - the radio now works.
The cause of the problem, thank you Joe, was that the firmware version for
Ozy downloaded from svn is incompatible with the firmware for Mercury and
Penelope from the same source. The versions that worked are:-
Ozy = v2.1
Mercury = v3.1
Penny = v1.6
I'm not sure how this works, but could the svn be made self-consistent?
The PC I'm using just manages to cope with 48k audio under Win XP but I
shall now try to make Win 7 64bit work on my laptop prior to building a new
shack computer.

Many thanks to everyone who has produced this radio!

Cheers

Jim G3RTD