[hpsdr] ghpsdr3 and ghpsdr3-Windows

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Nov 16 12:02:23 PST 2011

John,

There are three executable pieces in the download folder

1)  server
2) dspserver
3) jmonitor

To run 1 receiver you run only those three.  To run more receivers you
specify # receivers in your server command line (server --receivers
# ) (and add --metis if you're using Metis), and bring up a separate
dspserver and jmonitor for each receiver.  This is all explained on
the Wiki and in the ReadMe file in the download, of course.

Good luck with it, it's pretty nifty!

73,  Joe K5SO