[hpsdr] PowerSDR v2.2.3.triple_Mercury (K5SO 16NOV2011)

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Wed Nov 16 11:55:16 PST 2011

Joe,

Extreme scalability.  Ha!  You have to aim high.  Just thinking a little
out loud.  Who cares about practical?  Maybe we could use a fractal program
for steering.  Just joking a bit.

I will be happy just getting multiple receivers per Merc - would be great
to have that under PowerSDR - but I will wait.

I looked at code that Phil pointed me to - I got the server end - but where
is the client end of the code that currently runs?

73's,
John
AJ6BC