[hpsdr] PowerSDR v2.2.3.triple_Mercury (K5SO 16NOV2011)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Nov 16 11:35:31 PST 2011

...and it's not possible to run multiple receivers on each Merc AND
multiple Merc's at the same time, if that's what you meant; and, in my
opinion, it's not likely to ever happen without dramatic changes in
the HPSDR protocols as the Merc's would be all trying to write data to
the same Atlas bus lines at the same time.  Anyway, I don't see that
doing it would be all that useful...maybe I'm wrong?

Joe K5SO