[hpsdr] PowerSDR v2.2.3.triple_Mercury (K5SO 16NOV2011)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Nov 16 16:21:31 PST 2011

Ozy/Magister Users,

I just discovered that I posted the PowerSDR v2.2.3.triple_Mercury
(K5SO 16NOV2011) files with an incorrect Ozy_Janus.rbf file, therefore
the original downloads won't run properly with Ozy/Magister, only
Metis.  Please accept my apology if you have already downloaded the
file(s) as you will need to re-download them now that I have the
correct Ozy_Janus.rbf file in the download folders to successfully run
Ozy or Magister with the program.

The program should report Ozy v2.1 if you are running Ozy or Magister,
if running Metis the program should report Metis v1.6, as before.

73,  Joe K5SO