[hpsdr] ghpsdr3 and ghpsdr3-Windows

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Nov 16 12:19:47 PST 2011

There is no longer an issue with using Metis with the ghpsdr3
programs.  The latest versions of ghpsdr3 and ghpsdr3-Windows work
with Metis (or Ozy/Magister).

Dave has only very recently gotten the ghpsdr3-Windows version working
satisfactorily with Metis and the latest firmware for Mercury and
Metis.  I don't know if he's updated the svn with the new stuff yet
but I'm sure he will shortly and if it's not on there yet I imagine
that he will be happy to provide a link from which you may get the
latest.

73, Joe K5SO