[hpsdr] ghpsdr3 and ghpsdr3-Windows

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Wed Nov 16 16:16:57 PST 2011

ghpsdr3-windows now works with Ozy or Metis.
The only available client at the moment is jmonitor.

No changes to dspserver or jmonitor.

Code can be found at
svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/WA8YWQ/ghpsdr3-Windows
The updated server is in the sub-folder     server-Merged.

(Note that the Mercury firmware in the folder   LoadMercuryFirmware   is
the old version, not compatible with the new server)
You'll need Mercury v3.1,  Metis v1.6, Ozy_janus v2.1

The file   ghpsdr3 on Windows - HowTo.txt     tells how to make it all
work.

73,
Dave
wa8ywq