[hpsdr] An issue if switching to teamspeak 3...

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun Nov 20 06:21:27 PST 2011

Phil,
I can't get Settings->Options to open!  If it would, then maybe I could make
the settings, but since the Options DO NOT SHOW, I can't make such
settings...

I'm glad that it shows for you.  However, I have no idea why it doesn't show
for me!

It's true that I haven't rebooted since installing TS3, but it didn't ask me
to, either!  If it needs a reboot to work properly, it SHOULD ask for one!

73,
George