[hpsdr] An issue if switching to teamspeak 3...

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun Nov 20 06:29:35 PST 2011

Phil, et al:

It may have been skype!  I closed out a number of apps, preparing to reboot
(Outlook, IE8), and then closed Skype.  So then I decided to see if the
Settings->Options window would open.  It did!

So now I can set the sound devices correctly.  If anyone else on Windows has
an issue similar to mine, I'd suggest closing apps, including those in your
SysTray, and try again.  That failing, try a reboot and go for the settings
before starting any apps.  If you start Skype automatically, make sure it's
closed!

73,
George K9TRV