[hpsdr] An issue if switching to teamspeak 3...

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sun Nov 20 10:10:54 PST 2011

Skype is one of those which I consider an arrogant application.  The XYL
is always having problems.

As for the re-boot, I thought that was the default for Windows application
installation?

I have PCs running Windows, Mac OS X and Linux ... they all have their
warts.  The other day I was trying to play some videos on the Mac and it
couldn't find the app (it had been deleted I guess) and once I tried
unsucessfully to open one of them with DVDplayer, it decided to mark some
50 files in that folder as opening with DVDplayer.