[hpsdr] Latest Pennylane BOM

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 08:54:10 PST 2011

John --

This is the usual place to post these if the developer makes them available

http://openhpsdr.org/support.php

Note: there are very few difference between Penelope and Pennylane.
Penelope was developed first.  During the development of Hermes some
small changes were made and Pennylane is a Hermes style transmitter.

Note: That in resent years, the software used by the board development
team will generate a BOM from the schematic database.

I have been working with Scotty to post these files on this webpage as
they are made available.

Dave, KV0S
openhpsdr.org website manager

On 11/26/2011 08:20 PM, John Westmoreland wrote:

> Hello HPSDR'ers,
>
> Is the latest Pennylane BOM posted someplace?
>
> If so - can someone reply with the link?
>
> 73's,
> John W.
> AJ6BC

Dave KV*?*S