[hpsdr] Revisions 2147/2148

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Fri Oct 7 02:42:57 PDT 2011

With reference to the above changes to PowerSDR, namely
PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR v 2.2.3 (W5WC-10-6-11),  I would like to say thanks
to Doug as these revisions have cleared up a problem that I have been
experiencing when attempting to run HPSDR under the control of Ham Radio
Deluxe, namely very slow response or no response to commands.  Now
however control is as crisp as an Iceberg lettuce, and is a pleasure to
use.

By the way, in case anyone is unaware, HRD is now under American
ownership, and so after a somewhat moribund period is likely to undergo
changes, however the current version is still available as a free download.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.