[hpsdr] Fatal Error

Mark Amos mark at amos-family.com
Sat Oct 29 13:18:25 PDT 2011

I recently upgraded to PowerSDR 2.2.3, and the most recent Metis, Penelope and Mercury Firmware, and everything seemed to work. I'm using Windows XP SP3.

I ran calibration routines in PowerSDR, listened on several bands, even managed a couple of test transmissions on 10 Meters FM.

But something went wrong when I stopped and restarted PowerSDR.

Now when I start PowerSDR I get a Fatal Error:
Index was outside the bounds of the array
PowerSDR.Console.udFilterLow_ValueChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

There used to be a database file I could remove and start from scratch, but I don't seem to find it...

Any thoughts?

Mark
W8XR