[hpsdr] Fatal Error

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Oct 29 13:47:29 PDT 2011

Hi Mark,

1)  The database.xml file you referred to is in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Application Data\FlexRadio
Systems\PowerSDR v2.2.3.1

2)  If removing the database file and starting from scratch doesn't
fix you up I'd suggest downloading the PowerSDR v.2.2.3 again, as your
executable file may be corrupted.

73,  Joe K5SO