[hpsdr] Problem upgrading Mercury

Mike Pate MPate at AThirdOpinion.com
Sat Oct 1 15:37:02 PDT 2011

Joe,

Thanks... that would explain my problem  :)

I checked the Altera website for a previous version.  They require you send a eamil to request the older version.  Any idea where I might be able to download the v10 or earlier version other than the Altera website?

73's,
Mike / K5MAP

From: hpsdr-bounces at lists.openhpsdr.org [hpsdr-bounces at lists.openhpsdr.org] On Behalf Of Joe Martin K5SO [k5so at valornet.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 5:33 PM
To: HPSDR list
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Problem upgrading Mercury

Mike,

I think I recall that Phil indicated in one of his postings a while
back  that Quartus II Programmer v11 didn't work for him and he had to

I suggest using v10 (or earlier) of Quartus II Programmer a try and
see if that doesn't cure your problem.  I am still using v9.1 sp2 and
it works fine.

73,  Joe K5SO

HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org