[hpsdr] A question for team Hermes

M.B.Singh Technical Traders of India mbsingh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:17:41 PDT 2011

Dear Phil & George,

Thanks for your response about ALC and other suggestions.
They have given me clearer picture.

  Waiting eagerly for Hermes as what I have experienced with
Ethernet version was truly amazing. Extremely quite receiver and 20Watt Amp
and LPF in a small enclosure and Abhi was explaining the other features
that may soon
be coming in the software, like multiple receivers and wide band
recording capabilities
etc etc and all this information  created a strong urge to pick that
unit up and run away.
Thankfully I controlled that urge for the moment otherwise It was
impossible for me  to ask you
something using emails as Indian Jails dont provide email facilities to
inmates.

Thanks to you and Team Hermes for creating a wonderful radio that is
going to change the market
dynamics soon enough.

73's
Bhanu