[hpsdr] USBBlaster-Binaries

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Oct 24 07:35:52 PDT 2011

Hi Maximo,

I'm sure Phil will be updating the USBBlaster-Binaries shortly
with .jic and .cdf files for Mercury_V3.1 for both -EU and -TAPR
boards so that you can update via USB.

The .rbf file is not for the USBBlaster-Binaries folder as it used to
update using Metis (ethernet) with HPSDRProgrammer or with a Blaster
cable directly, not using Ozy/Magister (USB) as you do from Program-
Mercury-EPCS16.bat in USBBlaster-Binaries.

  73,  Joe K5SO