[hpsdr] USBBlaster-Binaries

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Oct 24 08:51:06 PDT 2011

 From Maximo's message I thought there was a Mercury.rbf file in the
USBBlaster-Binaries folder but there isn't so that's fine.

Maximo was apparently referring to the firmware download page (which
doesn't currently have a Mercury_EU.rbf download option, by the way,
and it should, should it not?), not the USBBlaster-Binaries folder
from the svn repository.

HOWEVER, when I download the latest USBBlaster-Binaries folder from
the svn there are no mercury_eu_v3.0.jic or mercury_eu_v3.0.cdf files
in the downloaded folder, even though there is a selection for Mercury-
eu-V3.0 in the menu.  The two files, mercury_e-v3.0.jic and
mercury_eu_v3.0.cdf should be in there but they are not, correct?

Am I missing something here or have I gone off the deep end again?

Joe K5SO