[hpsdr] USBBlaster-Binaries

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Oct 24 09:26:28 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

I believe you meant for the message to go to Maximo so I'll post it to
the list too since it is important information for all to understand;
namely that Mercury-EU board updates using Metis is not currently
possible even if you have the Mercury.rbf file since there is no
Mercury_EU_JTAG.rbf file for the HPSDRProgrammer to use.

Thanks for that bit, Peter!

73,  Joe K5SO

Begin forwarded message: