[hpsdr] USBBlaster-Binaries

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 04:23:21 PDT 2011

Hi Jeremy,

Understood.
We, Mercury-EU users, need a file but none of the core developers has a Mercury-EU to develop it.

I have a Mercury-EU, the only one I have (plus Metis), but I can lend my Mercury-EU to any core developer who wants to try on it the "missing file".
So, please, any developer who wants to develop that file in a Mercury-EU card, just drop me an email with your address, and I´ll send to you my card.

ea1ddo at hotmail.com

Hopefully, I´ll get my card back and all Mercury_EU users will get the "missing file".

Thank you

73, Maximo - EA1DDO