[hpsdr] USBBlaster-Binaries

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Oct 25 06:13:55 PDT 2011

Hi Maximo,

If you will be willing to test the firmware for me I will obtain the
source code from Phil and attempt to make a Quartus II project to
compile it with the Mercury-EU FPGA pin assignments.  It shouldn't be
absolutely necessary for you to send me the board;  it would be easier
certainly if I had the board here to test with but it isn't strictly
necessary, as long as you don't mind doing the sometimes tedious
testing  for me and reporting back to me if there are issues so that I
can try various "fixes" for whatever problems show up.

73,  Joe K5SO