[hpsdr] PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury1 (K5SO 25SEP2011), Metis board not detected

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Tue Oct 25 05:01:47 PDT 2011

Dear John,
I suggest that you try the latest beta of KISS.  If that works, then it's
PowerSDR that needs updating. PowerSDR has some deficiencies when it comes
to detecting Metis, if you have multiple ethernet adapter ports and Metis is
NOT on the 'internet' network adapter port.  I have the issue that I have
described.

It's been discussed in the past (this spring) on Teamspeak, but Bill KD5TFD
has been too busy with work ('swamped', I believe he says) to do this.  Once
Bill has the changes in the core PowerSDR, the other 2 versions can pick it
up.

73,
George K9TRV