[hpsdr] ozy/janus as soundcard for digital modes

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon Oct 31 14:27:38 PDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

You could buy a used SDR-1000 and play with that. (Probably too expensive...)

You could buy one of Tony's Softrock kits and hook it up to Janus:
http://kb9yig.com/

Unfortunately he is sold out of them right now,
but I'll bet if you ask nicely on the softrock40
yahoo group you can find someone who will sell you one of his "spares".

Or you could build up your own "softrock"
breadboard - all of Tony's schematics are on the Yahoo group site.

Just some ideas. Don't forget to have fun! :-)

73,
Scotty WA2DFI