[hpsdr] Mercury diversity mode configuration

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sat Sep 3 10:14:59 PDT 2011

At 07:16 PM 14/05/2011 +0800, Phil Harman wrote:

>A better solution is to feed the 122.88MHz clock from one board to the other
>via a short twisted pair using the LVDS transceivers on the Mercury board.

I have a second Mercury card on its way from iQuadLabs.
Is the 122.88 MHz clock jumpering mentioned above and detailed in the HPSDR
Wiki all I need regarding clock signals?
Is an external reference clock to the Atlas bus, such as Excalibur also
required?
What antennae are Diversitites using (for HF)?
I'm sure I'll have other questions, but the above remain after reading
through all the messages on the topic this year.
Regards,
Luke VK3HJ