[hpsdr] HPSDR and Transverters

Walter Holmes Walterh at k5wh.net
Thu Sep 8 18:05:20 PDT 2011

Haven't seen much on this topic in a while, so I thought I would fire up the
question.

What's the latest solution for Transverters on the HPSDR package.

It appears from the docs that the Elecraft Transverters would functionally
work, given the low input power requirements, but there may be a bit more
needed in the Software to handle the switching and frequency conversion for
the display.

But quite possible it's all there and I have just missed that part. :)

Any other options for moderate cost Transverters ?

Any good success stories from you guys ?

Many thanks,
Walter/K5WH