[hpsdr] Alex arrives in Michigan

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:21:59 PDT 2011

Thank you so much for making Alexaires possible!
I appreciate the much effort and frustration for
more than four years with getting proper toroids.

Here are my significant dates for others to compare.
(I had assumed that Alex was shipped first-ordered, first
shipped, but that seems to be an incorrect assumption.)

TAPR order confirmation e-mail:  7/August 20:39 UTC

Notification of credit card charge:  3/September 03:00 UTC (late
evening of 2/Sept in USA)

Delivered via USPS Priority Mail:  8/September

Thank you for making my HPSDR operational!

73,

Mike - AA8K