[hpsdr] PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury1 (K5SO 25SEP2011)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Sep 26 07:44:38 PDT 2011

PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury1 (K5SO 25SEP2011) is available for
download from

http://www.k5so.com/Dual-Mercury%20Program.html

This program replaces the previous multiple-Mercury diversity and
steering programs and provides more powerful phasing, nulling, and
steering capabilities and supports the new Alex filter sets.  It is
based upon Doug W5WC's of PowerSDR v2.2.3 and therefore contains all
of the features of that program plus dual-Mercury operations.

As Phil's latest firmware releases do not support multiple Mercury
boards I have written new versions of his firmware that do support
dual Mercury operation.  These new firmware versions must be used with
dual Mercury boards and are available for download at the link above.

Required firmware:

Metis (if used):                v6.7
Ozy/Magister (if used):  v6.7 (automatically loaded when PSDR is run)
Mercury:                          v6.7
Penelope:                       v1.5

I will produce a modified version of the USBBlaster-Binaries folder
shortly that contains an option for Mercury v6.7and post it on the
above download site for those that do not use the HPSDRProgrammer mode
via Metis to update firmware.

73,  Joe K5SO