[hpsdr] Alex Bug?

Doug W5WC w5wc at windstream.net
Fri Sep 2 07:58:10 PDT 2011

All,

The 9kHz IF offset that was in PowerSDR was set to '0' as of revision 1980
May 12, 2011 v1.19.3.4. This was done so PowerSDR could tune to 0.

I recompiled Mercury v2.9a firmware without the IF offset calculation and
uploaded it to the following location on the svn server:

svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/W5WC/Firmware/Mercury_2.9_
noIF

I haven't received Alex as of yet so please keep that in mind if you choose
to load this version up.
This is also to be perceived as an experimental temporary fix.

73 Doug
W5WC