[hpsdr] Alex Bug?

Dan Mitchell danmitchell at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:41:38 PDT 2011

Doug;
I tried it, and it works FINE; Thanks !
73,
Dan, W0IQ

-----Original Message-----
From: hpsdr-bounces at lists.openhpsdr.org
[mailto:hpsdr-bounces at lists.openhpsdr.org] On Behalf Of Doug W5WC
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 7:58 AM
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: [hpsdr] Alex Bug?

All,

The 9kHz IF offset that was in PowerSDR was set to '0' as of revision 1980
May 12, 2011 v1.19.3.4. This was done so PowerSDR could tune to 0.

I recompiled Mercury v2.9a firmware without the IF offset calculation and
uploaded it to the following location on the svn server:

svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/W5WC/Firmware/Mercury_2.9_
noIF

I haven't received Alex as of yet so please keep that in mind if you choose
to load this version up.
This is also to be perceived as an experimental temporary fix.

73 Doug
W5WC

HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org