[hpsdr] New HPSDRProgrammer with Gerd´s Mercury

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 03:23:41 PDT 2011

Hi all,

> None of the core developers has a Mercury-EU that I'm aware of to do the development.

I think they should have one Mercury-EU in order to be able to support both cards.

Gerd, not sure if you are reading this, but perhaps you could provide a Mercury-EU cards to the core developers for test purposes.
This way is good for all of us, the releases are good for all cards, Gerd does not need to do firmware releases, and all users are happy.

Not sure what you think about.

About the USB Blaster, yes, that is not the problem. I can buy one and update by that way, but... same as before, some of us using HPSDRProgrammer other USB Blaster, ...
it is not nice, isn´t it?

73, Maximo - EA1DDO