[hpsdr] Flashing Mercury-EU with Metis

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Sep 3 09:50:18 PDT 2011

Hi Gerd,

I also don't find the Quartus project files that you need to produce a
modified Mercury_JTAG.rbf file.  As John noted, from an earlier
posting Phil says:

> It would appear that there are hardware differences between the TAPR
> Mercury board and Mercury-EU.
>
> In which case Mercury_JTAG.rbf will need to be modified in order to
> make a
> version for EU boards.
>
> If anyone would like to undertake this please email me directly and
> I'll
> provide the Quartus source files.
>
> 73 Phil... VK6APH

Unfortunately, Phil is presently still on holiday, I believe.  I'm
sure that when he returns he would be happy to either post the Verilog
source code on the svn or send an archived file directly to you for
Mercury_JTAG so that you can make appropriate modifications regarding
Atlas_C5 and Atlas_C6 bus line usage from the FPGA pins on Mercury-EU.

Phil, I'd prefer the former as I also would like to have the source
code for Mercury_JTAG.

73, Joe K5SO