[hpsdr] Flashing Mercury-EU with Metis

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 10:44:34 PDT 2011

Gerd --

The SVN location is:
svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Mercury V2.9/Mercury

On the download page under the current firmware is the link to the svn
location for the verilog code.

If you send me the location of your changes I will make a link on the
openhpsdr.org website to your version of the code.

Dave KV0S