[hpsdr] Driver

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Wed Sep 7 07:11:45 PDT 2011

Hello George, and thanks for the follow-up.  I don't think anything
needs to be done to clarify the layout, after all...HPSDR/downloads...
is a straightforward enough route to have taken, instead I
followed...HPSDR/home/software/powerSDR-Windows/quick setup guide
(Windows)/XPVista installation notes...  And attempted to install the
Vista driver, which may have worked but is unsigned, and so Windows 7,
64-bit said no thanks.  I don't think you can legislate for people like
me George, just smile benevolently.