[hpsdr] Alex Filter Switching - Beta testers needed

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Sep 15 05:25:12 PDT 2011

All,

I've made the necessary modifications to Ozy-Janus, Metis, Mercury and
Penny(Lane) FPGA code to support the new Alex relay selection  frequencies.
I also added the ability to manually select each filer.

Since I've modified quite a lot of code I would appreciate it if a few folks
would be willing to Beta test before the release.

If you have a full set of HPSDR boards and would like to Beta test please
drop me an email and I'll send you copies of the latest code.

Thanks

73 Phil....VK6APH