[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.5.steering1 (K5SO 8SEP2011) ,

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 19 05:03:18 PDT 2011

Joe,
You and I are on the same page, totally!  Unfortunately, I have no fix for
the problem.

So this is 'fair warning' to hams using KISS Konsole and PowerSDR that
things will simply not be 'right' if they are running at other than '96
DPI', whether it's on WinXP or Win7.  At least Windows XP has a way to have
'large fonts' WITHOUT the bad effects of having to choose 120 DPI or larger.
Unfortunately, that was eliminated in Windows 7, and the only thing you can
do is increase the 'DPI' for everything.

73,
George K9TRV