[hpsdr] Interesting amp kit (maybe)...

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 20 20:10:59 PDT 2011

I have built the Juma 100PA and TRXII and have just a few comments:
The amp and rig are very well designed and work fine except for a slight switching delay I have not had any luck resolving. This leads to next comment, support is slow or non existent. The response to questions on the Juma forum are seldom if ever answered. If you do get an answer it is usually helpful however it is rare that you get a response.
Tim W4YN