[hpsdr] Interesting amp kit (maybe)

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Wed Sep 21 15:19:03 PDT 2011

The datasheet and some application notes for the device are available at
digikey:

<
http://www.digikey.com/us/en/ph/Freescale/rugged-rf.html?gclid=CO_p05nYmqkCFUWA5QodwWwKvg&WT.term=mrfe6vp61k25h&WT.mc_id=Transistors%2C+Diodes+%26+Rectifiers&WT.medium=cpc&WT.campaign=Transistors%2C+Diodes+%26+Rectifiers&WT.content=text&WT.srch=1&WT.source=google

There is some activity afoot implementing amps for 2m based on the
French article in Dubus (magazine?).  I came across a VK group that is
actively working on these amps and it was these guys that pointed me at
the Finnish offering for HF.  The VK blog was pretty interesting with
some good links mixed in the discussion, some pics of their amps in
development etc.  Maybe some of these guys can offer more info on device
characteristics and capabilities, important numbers.  The VK blog is at:

< http://www.vklogger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9894 >

Pete, N3EVL