[hpsdr] Direction Finder using Dual-Mercury Diversity Operation

Abhi Arunoday abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:03:57 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

Wonderful, with your expertise in writing the code i'm sure we can come up
with a very nice piece of Hardware, we can keep the PCB compatible with the
atlas bus but may have to increase the form factor to a larger euro card
size, this is easily doable.

Another thought......if we are looking at putting multiple receivers inside
one FPGA why not try this with Hermes and use use a  secondary card for the
additional hardware or I could design a board with a FBGA FPGA ( this would
have more than enough IOs) and multiple ADCs on the same PCB ?

Should we propose a new project and take comments from the group ?

exciting times :)

Abhi