[hpsdr] New FPGA code

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Sep 23 20:05:08 PDT 2011

All,

I've made the necessary changes to the various FPGA codes in order to support the revised Alex relay switching frequencies and also manual selection.
Many thanks to the Beta testers who were of great assistance it getting this code ready for release.

The latest code is in SVN and will be available via the Wiki later today.

The latest versions are:

Ozy_Janus/Magister  - V2.0
Mercury                    - V3.0
Penny(Lane)              - V1.5
Metis                        - V1.5

Please note that you must update ALL your boards to the latest revisions for the new code to run correctly

I've also updated the bat files in \USBBlaster-Binaries for those that use Ozy to update their boards.  Please note that these files have not been tested using Quartus V11.0 and there is currently no menu selection for that version.

At the moment KISS Konsole does NOT support Alex, we are working on that.  Doug, W5WC, is working on a verion of his PowerSDR(TM) variant that supports manual selection of  filters and I expect that to be released shortly.

Thanks again for all who assisted and any feedback via the reflector please.

73 Phil...VK6APH