[hpsdr] Roadmaps

Riho B. es7aaz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 03:16:06 PDT 2011

Hello,

It can't be simpler as it is now for both, for end users and for
developers IMHO.

1 .OpenHPSDR download site is always up to date.
2.  All latest software pieces including source code are in SVN.
3.  PowerSDR always tells you if it needs a  higher version
of firmware for Penelope, Mercury, etc which is a good roadmap.

You can use whatever version of PowerSDR you like for HPRSD.  If we have
the latest hardware
like Alex then it's quite obvious that we have to use the  latest
software as well to make things work.

Regards,
Riho, ES7AAZ (end user)

26.09.2011 0:58, walter williams kirjutas: