[hpsdr] Mercury and 28Mhz receive

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:37:44 PDT 2011

Absolutely agree with you, Phil.  Mercury itself is very clean. These
spurs we see is a kind
of internal noise which passing through the chassis, coax shield,
induced back to the Mercury.
It's clearly seen if I remove the clamp on choke which is right after
Mercury input. Putting it
back these spurs are much smaller and noise level drops as well a bit.

So, antenna decoupling technique may help. (?)

73's,
Riho, ES7AAZ.

26.09.2011 15:29, Phil Harman kirjutas: