[hpsdr] one Metis down...

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Tue Sep 27 04:48:27 PDT 2011

Hi Bill,
To run PSDR you need also to install FlexRadios USBIO driver which can be downloaded at:
http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=50
I uninstalled this driver and an error message appeared immediately when trying to start PowerSDR programs. I had to reinstall this driver to open PowerSDR programs. However, I noticed that the KISS-console does not need this driver.
gl de
SM6OMH  Willi