[hpsdr] PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury1 (K5SO 25SEP2011), Metis board not detected

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Sep 27 15:25:09 PDT 2011

RRR, George.  Thanks for that hint.  I know you've said that before
but I appreciate you saying it again.

I don't know if Bill is trying to use a second Ethernet port or not.
For me, I happen to use an Ethernet switch connected to a single
Ethernet port on my computer and my local wireless network and HPSDR
connected to the switch.

I'll find out what Bill is using.  Perhaps that's his problem.

73,  Joe K5SO