[hpsdr] ghpsdr 0.5 and PTT

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:00:59 PDT 2011

Hi Tom,

Sorry for delay in replying, slowly catching up after being away for 2
weeks.

Can you try updating to the latest version (0.7).  I have made quite a
lot of changes to the code recently that includes some initial support
for Alex among various other changes that include trying to support PTT
better.

All the code has been updated in the svn.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt