[hpsdr] Anyone heard from Gerd recently?

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Sep 29 09:26:00 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:55:37PM +0100, Andrew wrote:

> Hi,
> I've been trying to contact Gerd to buy an Atlas bare pcb for a couple of weeks now with no response.
> Just to rule out email problems my end, anybody contacted him recently?

I just got a note from him to the effect that he is very busy and unable
to read all the mail on the reflector. My mail went to the address from
which he last posted to the list, "Gerd Loch" <g.loch at nt-electronics.de>;
that also is the address from which he replied.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old sysadmin