[hpsdr] Anyone heard from Gerd recently?

Ante Vukorepa o.orcinus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:52:09 PDT 2011

> Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:26:00 -0500
> From: mikea <mikea at mikea.ath.cx (mailto:mikea at mikea.ath.cx)>
> To: "hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org (mailto:hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org)" <hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org (mailto:hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org)>
> Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Anyone heard from Gerd recently?
>

> I just got a note from him to the effect that he is very busy and unable
> to read all the mail on the reflector. My mail went to the address from
> which he last posted to the list, "Gerd Loch" <g.loch at nt-electronics.de (mailto:g.loch at nt-electronics.de)>;
> that also is the address from which he replied.

Yeah, that's the impression i got too.

Ordered a some boards from him and it took him a while to respond, but he sent the Mercury-EU promptly (the very next day after i've paypal'd him). So just be patient and give him some time, he responds eventually, just probably has a lot on his plate at the moment.

--
Ante Vukorepa
Sent with Sparrow (http://bit.ly/sigsprw)