[hpsdr] Beam Steering

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Sep 29 18:04:26 PDT 2011

Hi Frank,

Okay.  Now, to be ensure you did this as I intended, when you say

> Then I put the comapss on east and drove to a null close to -77 dBM.

I hope you didn't use the "null adjust" control to do that.  You were
actually "calibrating" your directional system and should have "driven
to a null" using the "calib direction" control.

Right?  Is that what you did?

FB on the nulling ability.   Yes, I've heard from W6MDX who is pleased
with the new GUI and performance so far.

73,  Joe K5SO