[hpsdr] Heterodyne for iPad and Hermes Video

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Apr 10 23:24:16 PDT 2012

I finally managed to make OpenGL ES my slave for the display code and things are looking a lot better now.  I snapped a quick video with my iPhone to show you folks how things are looking so far.  There's still a lot to be done to get things ready so that I'm able to let some folks try it out, but I made some significant progress this evening.  Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-1L2aA9MtA

Hermes also seems to be behaving quite well and I've made really no changes to at least get it to the basic functionality point.  There are some changes to the spec that will be needed for a few things, but those should be fairly easy to get going in both Heterodyne for Mac and Heterodyne for iPad (the use much the same code for the hardware driver).

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com