[hpsdr] Hermes Firmware release 1.4

MB Singh mbsingh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:24:21 PDT 2012

Dear Phil and Doug,

Thanks for the new firmware release to accommodate superb and much awaited

Truly dual receive function. Hats off to both of you for the selfless
service.

I have downloaded all the required software and files From the web.

When I run HPSDR Programmer V1.6 and do as suggested in the Hermes manual

V1.2 everything goes smoothly and I get message that update was successful
but actually it was not updated

And still remains at V1.3. I have done this many time but doesn't help.

I have tried putting jumper at J12 and still not done. I have tried erasing
the code with jumper in J12 and it failed.

How to proceed please suggest.  I don't have USB blaster and also don't know
how to use downloaded .pof file.

73's

Bhanu

VU2MB