[hpsdr] Installing PowerSDR..

Rod Wall vk3bko at virginbroadband.com.au
Mon Apr 2 12:30:52 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I’m trying to install PowerSDR in demo mode to see what it looks like. I’m thinking of building a Hermes.

This is the 1st time I’ve had anything to do with SVN.

I’ve installed Commit Monitor which I believe is to check software versions and to down load software. Is this the same as TortoiceSVN?
The following are instructions to install PowerSDR. I guess I need to navigate to the C:\HPSDR folder in Windows 7 64 bit. But I then have a problem because Windows 7 doesn't have a “Start and select RUN” or I can’t find it.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Roderick Wall, vk3yc.

Once TortoiseSVN is installed, follow these steps:
1. Create the following directory structure
C:\HPSDR\PowerSDR
(this is an arbitrary convention, but logical and easy to find)
2. Navigate to HPSDR
Click Start and select Run...
Type: C:\HPSDR then [Enter]
You should see a PowerSDR directory in the window that opens.
3. Download the latest software
Right click on the PowerSDR directory
Select SVN Checkout...
Type or copy & paste the following line into the "URL of repository" field:
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/W5WC/PowerSDR_HPSDR_2/bin/Release/

-----
No virus found in this message.